Monday, March 10, 2008

What I've been doing instead of blogging...

It's not done yet, but it's close. It needs a zipper and a hook and eye, and I need to fix the hemline. Other than that, it's done! Lacy is absolutely in love with it since purple is her absolute favorite color (but she still roots for the Cougars over Huskies any day of the week! What a good girl!).

And on Sunday, we found the girls doing this after church:

Tomorrow is an early day, so I have to get to bed. We're leaving before 6 am to go to my sister's, drop off Rose, take Lacy to the dentist, return to my sister's, take Rose to the dentist for a 10 am appointment (her filling that she just got on Saturday came out!) and deal with two woozy kids tomorrow all day. We're starting phase 2 of the diet on Wednesday, overloading on dairy first.

We saw Dave's aunt today briefly. She had a long layover in SeaTac so Dave's dad picked her up and visited with her. She wanted to see everyone, so Big Dave suggested a restaurant. I said that we absolutely cannot take the girls out to eat because of how strict this current diet is. I know what is in the food I make, but I can't be 100% sure of anything I don't cook, especially if it doesn't have an ingredients list. We ended up going to a restaurant that is owned by a friend of ours, and we brought our own food for the girls with the owner's permission. What a nice guy! We had a nice, if brief, time visiting, and were glad we could come up with a solution.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, that picture is so cute! I love moments like that!! :) Also, good for you for sewing her dress! You are awesome! I'm sorry about the whole dentist craziness! I would be furious too!