Monday, March 03, 2008

Naughty Lacy

Lacy was really naughty today. I decided to bribe her with stickers. She got one right away in the morning, and was allowed to get one at Rose's nap time if she was good until that point, and then one again when her dad got home. She stayed with the one original sticker. Ugh.

At one point, she came into the living room with an opened razor knife (!!!), saying "This draws on the computer!" After picking my jaw up off the floor, I quickly took the knife from her and told her, "you're not allowed to touch knives!" Later, I discovered a nice little scratch on our brand spankin' new 21 inch flatscreen computer monitor. It's less than an inch long and you can barely see it, thankfully, but oh my gosh that could have been baaaaad.

She was sweet up until that point, and got put in time out about 5 times today. I have no idea what got into her today. Maybe because she was hungry? I don't know. I just can't put up with her attitude many more days-- she's been kind of crabby like this for a while. I think she keeps waking up too early and needs about an hour more sleep a day. She got about 11.5 yesterday. Please, please, please sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: