Friday, October 17, 2008

There's a First Time for Everything!

Today, Lacy...

Was caught doing chores, without even being asked. She even did an okay job on the top half of the mirror.

Finished all of her dinner, even her onions. She asked for seconds of broccoli, too. I guess the cookies as an afternoon snack didn't affect her appetite one bit this evening. I seriously don't think she's ever finished every bit of her dinner in her whole life until tonight.

If this is how she behaves on TV free days, I think we're going to have to have more TV free days in the future. Like, EVERY day! It would be hard to get used to, but seriously, it would be so worth it. I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge. We did get a lot more preschool stuff done today as a result. And starting in November, we're starting Kindergym, which meets 3 times a week, so they'll be busier (and hopefully more tired at night! It took Rose 3 hours to fall asleep tonight).

No comments: