Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Image Tag

My friend Kathy has this on her blog, and it looked like fun, so here goes...

What are you doing right now?
My Age
First Name
Middle Name (I don't have one, so I'll use my "made up" middle name.)
Last Name
Maiden Name
Favorite Food

Bad Habit
Past pet
Grandmother's names

Past Love

First Job
Favorite Place
If I went back to School
If I could visit any place in the World

Now it is your turn!
Go to Google.
Do an image search for your answer to each question.
Pick a picture off the first page of images that best answers the question.

2 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

raphael@discountcopiersonline.com
my email:

What do you think?
http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-files/lady-says-that-blacks-will-take-over/

Carolyn said...

Eye-opening video. There is so much ignorance and hate in this world. It sickens me. Even if you don't believe Jesus was our Savior, everyone should live by the words of Lacy's favorite song:

"Jesus said love everyone, treat them kindly too. When your heart is filled with love, others will love you."

I see it all over the place-- people claiming they are loving, kind human beings spewing so much hate toward other people (or groups of people), whom they have not ever met. It's fine to disagree, but it's NOT okay to be hateful.