Here are the rules
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers
1. My sheets have to be perfectly smooth when I go to bed at night. Otherwise I am kicking and fussing after I get to bed and end up practically making the bed right before bedtime. I learned about a year ago that making your bed daily solves that problem so now I have to make my bed every day. Dave knows it when I don't.
2. I turn off all the surge protector power strips to conserve energy at night, so all the little blinking lights will go to bed. I can't sleep if I haven't flipped the switch on them.
3. I hate making phone calls and will do almost anything to get out of making them.
4. If I am, for example, going on vacation and need a pack of pull-ups for the trip, I hide them in the bottom of my shopping cart so nobody will see that I am buying disposable diapers. I would be mortified if somebody saw those 'sposies!
5. If I mess up or get nervous I play with my hair.
6. I never had stage fright until I went to college!
I tag: Anyone who happens upon this blog. I'm using the honor system! ;)