Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Calling!

I'm so glad to be able to announce this... I've known about this calling for more than a week now, but since we had Stake Conference last Sunday, I wasn't sustained until today!

I'm the new Young Women's secretary! I'm so excited! We have our first presidency meeting tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to working with this awesome group of women, and the youth, who are amazing! I guess it's training for my life in 10 years!

Dave and Rose both stayed home from church sick today. Lacy probably should have stayed home-- she's been so grouchy lately! I'm not a fan of age 4 so far, I must say! Hopefully it's just residual from being sick and her injury (which is healing up very nicely I must say). It's not lack of sleep, since she got a long nap yesterday and was still cranky.

We also got a swing set this weekend!

2 comments:

LMS said...

Lucky you! I was secretary for YW twice and it is a fun calling.

Nadeau Family said...

Fun! I keep telling my YW President to release me from second counselor and make me secretary - I think that would be WAY more fun!