Wednesday, February 20, 2008

She's losing some teeth

Rose's front tooth has been pretty much scraped away by the dentist. Dave is extremely angry because she didn't even have an x-ray of her mouth. We're getting a second opinion on Sunday at church. I think the dentist was overly aggressive and now Rose will have a tooth missing in the front, possibly two, until she gets her permanent teeth. I feel incredibly guilty and angry at the same time, because I first took Rose in to the dentist about six months ago. Six months! And she's still losing her teeth. Dave has talked about looking into getting an attorney. I've been upset since yesterday. I almost passed out. The more I think about it, the angrier I get.

1 comment:

Jenn Tobin said...

OMG, that is so sad! Poor Princess. Maybe oyu should get a lawyer, sounds like the doctor was not a good one, or made a very bad judgement call. I would be very angry also.
But on the plus side, at least she is beautiful, so beautiful that her missing teeth canot distract form her beauty:)