Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nightweaning, starting tonight

I'm so tired of Rose waking up so many times at night, that I'm going to start the nightweaning process tonight. This is the perfect time to start because Dave isn't so tired all the time from a long commute to Seattle. It's going to be hard, but I have to do it. I can't keep this up any longer. We're going to be using the Jay Gordon technique, Changing the Sleep Pattern in the Family Bed. It's a 10 day program, and I'm hoping we can get through it rather quickly. I just can't keep it up anymore!

Dave and I had a couple's massage today. It was awesome. I really needed it. Thanks, honey! They did a great job, and we want to come back! Soon!

This morning as we were getting ready to go to the massage, we got a call from Key Bank. There were several suspicious charges on our account, and they wanted to verify that those were valid charges. Well, glad they called us because there were five charges on our account that we didn't make. They canceled the card right away, credited our account, and we will be filing a police report about this. It is almost $1000 worth of fraudulent charges. Thank goodness they were caught so soon, and that we aren't liable for them at all. In the meantime, Dave has no debit card, so he got an ATM card and he will have to activate his line of credit card from the bank if he needs to use a Master Card.

No comments: