Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

A week ago Saturday we went to the temple for a Primary activity. We walked around the temple grounds and talked about the temple's importance. I took a few pictures of the girls while I was at it.




A



After we visited the temple, we met our friends Parker and Kim and their cutie Leia, who is just 2 months younger than Rose, at a nearby park. I think Kim got several more pictures of them so I'll be checking her blog for more pictures of our park adventure! We sure had fun with them. It's so much harder to get together now that we both have kids!


3 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

Are you guys Mormon? just kidding :)

I am a devout non believerin gods and Theresa is on the fence, There are quite a few Temples here I haven't spent much time in them but they look nice from the street.

Kathy Habel said...

The temple grounds are always so beautiful.

Angela said...

Cute pics! I love pictures on the Temple Grounds!