Monday, December 03, 2007

Let it snow!

We got really excited Saturday night. It started snowing! This was good for two reasons: 1. Snow is fun, and it's fun to watch little kids play in the snow. 2. Dave didn't have to work the next day, so he didn't have to worry about driving to Seattle in bad weather! (OK, so those of us in Washington know about the downpour and flooding that happened on Monday, so I guess he did have to drive to Seattle in bad weather after all, just not in the snow. And I just discovered that my favorite BBQ joint was destroyed due to the weather! Boo hoo!) We ended up getting at least 4 inches of snow Sunday night. It was really fun watching it dump down on us. I think we got closer to 5 or 6 inches, but the rain had already started by the time we got up Sunday morning.

So Sunday we missed church because we were still sick. But we're not so sick that we can't still have a good time! Mostly we're just contagious, and we don't want to infect the whole ward with this miserable cold that has lasted since Thanksgiving. We bundled up the girls and played in the snow just long enough to build a snowman. That was plenty long for me! Oh yeah, and I took a few pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn again, thank you. I seriously don't think you truly realize how much your words meant to me on the ladies blog. If you are ever bored out of your mind, I'd love to chat about anything under the sun- my e-mail is christinejolley1912@yahoo.co.uk.