- Read the New Testiment
- Write an article for Mothering about elimination communication
- Organize my house and throw out junk
- Get started on my food storage and have at least 100 pounds of wheat by the end of the year, and have a place to store it!
- Read more books to my kids-- at least 3 books a day on workdays
- Get my hair cut and donate it to Locks of Love
- Don't get pregnant!
- Start a savings account to save for Dave's education
- Pay at least 50% of our debts off this year
- Buy a new (to us) car-- in January!
- (for Dave) collect at least 10 capes to use for Taxidermy school, including two from animals that are harder to get
- Focus on healthier eating by serving two veggies at dinner every day
- Gain some self control and don't eat that fifth cookie
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
My Goals for 2007
We've been sick so I haven't had much of a chance to post lately. But I do have some goals for 2007 that I'd like to post.