Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Goals for 2007

We've been sick so I haven't had much of a chance to post lately. But I do have some goals for 2007 that I'd like to post.

  • Read the New Testiment
  • Write an article for Mothering about elimination communication
  • Organize my house and throw out junk
  • Get started on my food storage and have at least 100 pounds of wheat by the end of the year, and have a place to store it!
  • Read more books to my kids-- at least 3 books a day on workdays
  • Get my hair cut and donate it to Locks of Love
  • Don't get pregnant!
  • Start a savings account to save for Dave's education
  • Pay at least 50% of our debts off this year
  • Buy a new (to us) car-- in January!
  • (for Dave) collect at least 10 capes to use for Taxidermy school, including two from animals that are harder to get
  • Focus on healthier eating by serving two veggies at dinner every day
  • Gain some self control and don't eat that fifth cookie
So a baker's dozen, but one of them is a goal for Dave and several of them are going to be a joint effort. I'll check back in a year to see how I did!

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOL! I love #7 "Don't get pregnant!" That is so funny to me, because I can totally relate to that one! Hilarious!!!!