Saturday, August 18, 2007

Potty Progress

We've made some progress with both girls and their potty time! Lacy is fully potty trained except for at night. But a couple nights last week she woke up to pee in the middle of the night. I helped her go, and she fell back asleep literally as soon as she was done. Once she fell asleep on the potty. She rarely has accidents now, though yesterday she had one, but I blame it on 9 hours of sleep. She usually gets 12 1/2.

Rose also has been making strides. She is almost 15 months now, and the other morning when she woke up I put her on the potty, as usual. She didn't want to go so she got off. Then about 5 minutes later she backed herself onto the potty by herself. I had to help her get her nightgown out of the way, but seconds later she got up with a deposit in the pot. She did the same thing again 15 minutes later, but unfortunately I didn't move her nightgown in time. I may have a potty trained 18 month old because of all the work I've done until now! I'm so excited to see the concepts click in her mind. She's gone through a huge developmental spurt in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

No comments: