Friday, April 20, 2007

Lacy in describing her owie to Diane

I probably have the cutest kids alive. Lacy in particular is cute because she’s 2 and I love 2 year olds. They’re so much fun. Lacy’s babysitter today is Diane, who used to watch her but was diagnosed with cancer a couple months after Rose was born, so she hasn’t been watching them since I went back to work the second time. In explaining her burn to Diane (“I burned it on the cornbread”), she told her that daddy gave her a blessing. No, TWO blessings. And thinking about it, yes he did, because he anointed her with oil then sealed it with the blessing. I’m impressed she remembered, but then again she did specifically ask for her dad to give her a blessing, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

And speaking of Lacy, she just called me. What was the pressing issue she wanted to talk about? She went poop, of course! I’m so glad I know that now. I’m sure my day will be full wonders and delight now that she has revealed this stunning fact to me.

No comments: