Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rose's birthday interview

My name is: Rose
I am 6 years old.
I am 43 1/2 inches tall and I weigh 44 pounds.  
My favorite color is blue
My favorite book is Dora
My favorite show Dora
My favorite food is spaghetti
I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up
The music I like best singing music
My favorite thing I did last year was going swimming
This year I hope I will go to my family reunion
My favorite place to go is the water park
My favorite thing to do is play with friends
My favorite animal is horses
My favorite thing to do with Uriah is play games
My favorite thing to do with Lacy is play games
My favorite thing to do with daddy is  play games
My favorite thing to do with mommy is play games

2 comments:

Les said...

So what she's trying to say is that she likes to play games?

Carolyn said...

I'm not entirely sure.