Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Uriah's (late) birthday interview, by mom since Ri can't talk

My name is: Uriah
I am 2 years old.
I am 36 1/2 inches tall and I weigh 32 pounds.  
My favorite color is green (according to his sisters)
My favorite book is my book about animals
My favorite show is nothing because I don't watch TV
My favorite food is lentils
I want to be a big boy when I grow up
The music I like best is all music!
My favorite thing I did last year was playing with duplos.
This year I hope I will play with duplos
My favorite place to go is Grandma's house
My favorite thing to do is play with duplos (can you sense a pattern?)
My favorite animal is doggies
My favorite thing to do with Rose play in the mud
My favorite thing to do with Lacy is play dress-up
My favorite thing to do with daddy is build stuff
My favorite thing to do with mommy is nurse

No comments: