Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Lacy

I've been busy de-junking my house and playing with kids, so no blog posts lately. I'll try to be back on next week or so after I feel a little better about my house!

Anyway, three years ago this time I was holding my not-yet hour old daughter. My sweet Lacy just turned 3. She was so excited to help me make a pink and purple birthday cake today. She got lots of presents from friends and family (thanks, everyone!) and we got visits from my parents, Dave's grandpa, Emily and her kids Tuckerby, Danner and Wynnie, and Jay and Tuana came by, too. Lacy's presents include: A 3 wheeled scooter complete with head and knee protection, two tiara sets, several dress ups and dancing outfits, a princess backpack and lunchbox, a pink umbrella, some books and a CD. I think there was more but this is off the top of my head.

Anyway, just wanted to post a quick blog and hopefully I'll upload some pictures in the next few days to share.

No comments: