Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A little late on Uriah's birthday post. Whoops.

This post is dedicated to Aunt Lynne, who wants me to blog more :)  I've been really bad at blogging because I can't upload pictures to my computer right now.



Here is Uriah's birthday interview.

My name is: Uriah
I am 3 years old.
I am 39 inches tall and I weigh 37 pounds.  
My favorite color is green
My favorite book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar
My favorite show Diego
My favorite food is spaghetti
I want to be a fish when I grow up.
The music I like best is violin music
My favorite thing I did last year was going to the Hands On Museum
This year I hope I will go to Arizona
My favorite place to go is Arizona
My favorite thing to do is going to Arizona
My favorite animal is a chicken
My favorite thing to do with Lacy is play with her in the clubhouse
My favorite thing to do with Rose is play with her in the clubhosue
My favorite thing to do with daddy is help him build stuff
My favorite thing to do with mommy is help her cook

1 comment:

LMS said...

Yay! Thank you. I love it and look how big he is getting!